If you want to know about George Ezra real phone number and also looking for George Ezra email and fanmail address then, you are at the correct place! We are going to give you the contact information of George Ezra like his phone number, email address, and Fanmail address details.
George Ezra Contact Details:
REAL NAME:George Ezra
DOB: June 7, 1993
BIRTHPLACE: Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
BIRTH SIGN: Gemini
FATHER: Paul Barnett
MOTHER: Ethan, Jessica
SPOUSE / WIFE: NA
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: NA
George Ezra Bio
George Ezra Barnett was born in Hertford, Hertfordshire, on 7 June 1993. He is the second of the three children of his parents. He has a Jessica elder sister and an Ethan younger brother. His parents are also professors. His dad, Paul Barnett, worked at Stevenage school.
He finished his primary schooling at the Bengeo school and graduated from the Simon Balle School. He moved to Bristol in 2011, where he attended the British and Irish Institutes of Modern Music.
By singing the feminine words of the song ‘Teenage Dirtbag’ George Ezra made his stage debut at the age of 13.In October 2013, his debut EP ‘Did You Hear the Rain?’ was launched.
‘Budapest’ published officially on 13 June 2014, in the United Kingdom followed by his debut album ‘Wanted on Voyage’ released on 30 June 2014. The album had a sale of 678,156 copies in the UK by the end of the year. The album was rated as the third best-selling UK album in 2014 in January 2015.
In 2015, he appeared multiple times, including a music episode on Saturday Night Live on March 28, 2015. He played ‘Budapest’ on ‘The Late Late Show with James Corden’ a few weeks later.
He went on Big Weekend Radio 1 in Norwich on 24 May 2015, where he sang some of his most popular chartbusters like “Blame It on Me,” “Cassy O,” and “Budapest.” In November, during The Late Show with Stephen Colbert he played ‘Blame It on Me.’
‘Staying at Tamara’s’ was Ezra’s second studio album released in March 2018. The album reached number one in Great Britain and was listed in top 10 in several other countries. His second single ‘Paradise’ took the number 2 place in Great Britain, while ‘Shotgun’ raced rapidly up to number 1.
During his studies at BIMM Music College, George Ezra ran to an inch-length scar on his front, just above his right eyebrow.
He inspires Paddington Bear to be his hero behind his debut album ‘Wanted On Voyage.’
Indeed, he was so attached to Dylan that he even sought out early American folk and blues singers. His second album, ‘Staying at Tamara’s,’ published in early 2018, was presented in the UK at number one. It was also listed in the top 10 of eight other countries. Ezra’s track “Paradise” from the album did not spend time grabbing a second place in the UK chart while his subsequent single “Shotgun” was made to No 1 in Great Britain, Ireland and Australia. His growing popularity led him to shows at ‘Saturday Night Live’ and ‘The Late Show with Stephen Colbert’ in the United States.
- George Ezra is a singer-songwriter from the United Kingdom. He was born on June 7, 1993, in Hertford, England.
- Ezra’s music career began in 2013 when he released his debut EP “Did You Hear the Rain?” at the age of 19. The EP received critical acclaim and led to his first record deal with Columbia Records.
- His breakthrough single, “Budapest,” was released in 2014 and became a worldwide hit. The song reached the top 10 in several countries and earned Ezra a nomination for a Brit Award for Best British Single.
- In 2014, Ezra released his debut studio album “Wanted on Voyage,” which featured “Budapest” and other successful singles like “Blame It on Me” and “Cassy O’.”
- “Wanted on Voyage” was a commercial success, reaching the top of the UK Albums Chart and earning multi-platinum certification in the UK. It also received critical acclaim and earned Ezra nominations for several awards, including a BRIT Award for Best British Album.
- Ezra’s second studio album, “Staying at Tamara’s,” was released in 2018 and featured hit singles like “Paradise” and “Shotgun.” The album was also a commercial and critical success, debuting at number one on the UK Albums Chart and earning Ezra another BRIT Award nomination for Best British Album.
- Ezra’s music is often characterized by his distinctive baritone voice and his blend of folk, rock, and pop influences. He has cited artists like Woody Guthrie, Bob Dylan, and Lead Belly as inspirations for his music.
- In addition to his music career, Ezra has also been involved in various humanitarian and charitable causes. He has worked with organizations like the British Red Cross and the Teenage Cancer Trust to raise awareness and funds for their causes.
- Ezra has been open about his struggles with anxiety and panic attacks, and has used his platform to encourage others to seek help and support for their mental health.
- Ezra has won several awards throughout his career, including a Ivor Novello Award for Best Song Musically and Lyrically for “Budapest” and a Q Award for Best Solo Artist in 2018.
His younger brother, Ethan, also plays under the stage name ‘Ten Tonnes’ and is a musician. George Ezra once remarked that the name ‘Petan,’ which he coined for his admirers, has no definite meaning and may only be used randomly or goodly.
George Ezra is a songwriter and vocalist from England. He came to stardom after releasing two his extensive play recordings ‘Did you hear the rain?’ and ‘Cassy O’ followed by the hit track ‘Budapest.’ When his debut album “Wanted on Voyage” was released in 2014, it became an immediate hit in the UK. It was then the number one place not only in the UK, but in seven different countries as well. Famous for its deep, bluesy and melancholy music, Ezra obviously follows the road created by Bob Dylan and Woody Guthrie.
Contact Address, Phone Number, Email ID, Website
|House address (residence address)||Hertford, Hertfordshire, England|
Best Methods to Contact George Ezra:
It is simpler to contact George Ezra with the below-written contact ways. We have composed the authenticated and verified communications methods data as given below:
1. George Ezra TikTok: NA
2. George Ezra Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/george_ezra/
3. George Ezra Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/georgeezramusic
4. George Ezra Twitter: https://twitter.com/george_ezra
5. George Ezra Phone Number, House Address, Email
Here we discuss the most common contact methods like the phone number of George Ezra, email address, and his fanmail address.
George Ezra’s Phone Number: +44 (0) 1273 601 355
George Ezra Email Id: NA
George Ezra Fan mail address:
11—14 Kensington Street
Brighton BN1 4AJ