If you want to know about Westlife Band’s real phone number and also looking for Westlife Band email and fanmail address then, you are at the correct place! We are going to give you the contact information of Westlife Band like his phone number, email address, and Fanmail address details.
Westlife Band Contact Details:
OWNER: Horizon Impex Pvt Ltd (30.4%) Subh Ashish Exim Pvt Ltd (21.37%) Makino Holdings Limited (7.64%)
RELEASE DATE:1 November 1999
Westlife Band Bio
t all began in Sligo, west Ireland. Shane Filan, Mark Feehily, and Kian Egan had all performed together in school musicals. They decided to start a band after they were successful on stage. The band was 6 members back then, but only 3 of them remained. Back then I.O.U, the band was called something else. However, after those three guys left, Bryan McFadden and Nicky Byrne joined it They first supported the Backstreet Boys in Dublin and then toured the UK with Boyzone in November 1998. The Smash Hits Tour in the UK was a huge success and they won “Best New Tour Act”, at the Smash hits Awards in November 1998. Their name back then was Westside, but they changed it again when they discovered that another band was named Westside. But then, the Westlifejourney Before they changed their name to Westlife, “Westside” was the original name.
Westlife’s first single, Swear It Again, was released in April 1999. It went straight to number one on the Irish and British charts. It became the most-sold debut single in Ireland. !….. In November 1999, the double A-side single I Have a Dream was released. Seasons in the Sun became the UK’s number one Christmas song in 1999. In 1999 …., Westlife was awarded Record of the Year for Flying Without Wings. Westlife has won numerous awards and has been a huge success. In their short career, Westlife has already broken records. Their second album Coast To Coast was triple platinum in Ireland within one day. And their seventh single, My Love, earned them a place on the chart.
They became the first band to have seven of their singles debut at number 1 in UK charts history. The group released their first Greatest Hits album. Westlife’s next album, Turnaround was released in November 2003. This continued Westlife’s success. Back Home is the eighth studio album from Westlife. It was released by Syco Music, Sony Music, and RCA Records on November 5, 2007. This album marks the ninth major album for the band. Produced by Per Magnusson and Quiz & Larossi as well as Rami Yacoub (who also produced some of their previous material), the album is called Back Home.
The home was their final album before their 2008 music hiatus. It was also the fourth album by the group as a quartet. The album’s lead single, “Home”, was released in September 2007. It was a cover of Michael Buble’s song. It was then sent out to radio stations and eventually was released on CD and digital download. To promote the album, two more singles have been released: ” Us Against the World” and ” Some Right”. The album was also released on DVD. It included music videos as well as exclusive footage. Although the album received mixed reviews, it was a commercial success.
Tld 132,000 copies within its first week and was there for eight weeks. Also, it spent five weeks at number 2. The highest number of sales in the United Kingdom for a number 2 in a week in 2007 was in one of those weeks. This is the third-best-selling album in Ireland. The album’s lead single, “Home”, was released in September 2007. It was a cover of Michael Buble’s song. It was then sent out to radio stations and eventually was released on CD and digital download. To promote the album, two more singles have been released: ” Us Against the World” and ” Some Right”. The album was also released on DVD. It included music videos as well as exclusive footage. Although the album received mixed reviews, it was a commercial success. t sold 132,000 copies within its first week and was there for eight weeks. It was also ranked number two for five weeks.
The United Kingdom’s number two album in 2007 had the highest weekend sales. This is the third-best-selling album in Ireland. Here are some highlights from their solo careers: In March 2014, Kian released a solo album, He has presented many TV shows and was one of four coaches on The Voice of Ireland. In May 2016, Nicky released Sunlight as a solo album. On RTE 2FM, he hosted the Nicky Byrne Show. Mark, who reverted to his full name Markus for his solo career, released his first solo studio album fire in Oct 2015. He was followed by a second festive album Christmas in December 2017. Shane has released 3 solo albums: You and me, Right Here, September 2015, and Love Always in August 2017. d, was released in November 2003. It climbed straight to the top of the charts at number 1. Nicky Byrne, Westlife, has spoken out about the emotions that Westlife members felt after performing You Raise Me Up at a recent intimate gig in Belfast. On Friday’s Radio 2 Breakfast Show, Zoe Ball spoke to him about Radio 2 Live and the tragic significance of the song.
Ball was in Belfast to introduce the band and noticed that Byrne and Shane Filan, Kian Evans, Mark Feehily, and Kian Egan, all appeared emotional after they performed their last song, “You Raise Me Up.” The Dublin man answered this question by explaining that Filan had just lost his parents in six months and that this was the first time that he’d performed the touching song since their deaths. Byrne stated that Shane had lost his dad and mum within six months of each other. “So his mum died in December 2019, just before Covid started. Then we went into lockdown, and his dad died in summer 2020.
We actually sang at his mum’s funeral in December. But lockdown kicked in by the summer and we couldn’t attend funerals. It was very, very hard to lo to lose both parents in so short a time. This was also the first time that he had sung You Raise Me Up after losing his dad and mum. It’s there. But you can still hear it. I also know that you’ll be able to see the video footage. He lost it, but we were all right around him.” said Byrne. “And then, we went in to support him, but grief is a strange thing, it hits you at the oddest time, especially with your parents. ed his resignation in March 2004.
The official tracklisting was posted on the band’s website on 3/10/2007. It also includes track-by-track videos. From 12 November 2007, the original release date for the album was moved to 5 November 2007. The album features a mix of new tracks and covers. The cover songs on the album are “Have you ever?” is a Diane Warren penned ballad that Brandy previously recorded. “I’m Already There” was a Lonestar song. The album’s first single is a cover version of ” Home” originally recorded by Michael Buble. It debuted at number 3 on the UK Singles Chart. The band’s second single, ” Us Against the World”, was released in the UK and Ireland on March 3, 2008. As the third single, ” Some Right” was released in Asia and Europe.
The Spice Girls pulled out of the chart battle immediately after Westlife announced the album’s release date. They delayed the Greatest Hits album’s release by one week to November 12. The Spice Girls and Westlife engaged in a verbal battle, accusing each other of trying to delay the release of their album. According to the Spice Girls, their album would be released on 12/11/2007 and this was always the case. But, m Bryan McFadden, who wanted to spend more time with his family, announced his resignation from the group in March 2004. Westlife remains Ireland’s most popular and best-selling pop export and is undoubtedly the biggest pop group in the world. Their 2008 world tour was a huge success. With their soulful harmonies and deep lyrics, Westlife is set to continue to chart well for many more years .
In November 1999, Westlife’s eagerly awaited debut album, Westlife was released in the UK. The double A-side single I Have a Dream as well as Seasons of the Sun became the UK’s number one Christmas song in 1999. In 1999, the guys were awarded Record of the Year for Flying Without Wings and My Love the next year. Westlife won numerous awards and was praised for its success. They broke records almost as fast as the times they set them. After only one day, their second album, Coast To Coast was triple platinum in Ireland.
Their seventh single, My Love, was their highest-charting single, and they were the only group whose first seven singles reached number one on the UK charts. Brian McFadden left Westlife after being described as “amicable”, Brian citing his desire for more time with his family. Rumors that Westlife was ending their career were unfounded.
The group continued to perform as a four-piece “in the tradition all great pop acts”. In 2004, Westlife’s fifth album Let us be Frank, covers Frank Sinatra songs, was released. In 2005, Face To Face followed, and in 2006, The Loving Album was released. Chart history again In 2007, Westlife had racked up fourteen number one’s in the UK, which was the third-highest total of such numbers in UK history after Elvis Presley and The Beatles. It is also tied with Cliff Richard. Their eighth studio album, Back Home, debuted at number 1 in 2007 upon its release. After their 2008 world tour, Westlife took a much-deserved one-year break. In November 2009, they released Where Are their ninth album. They also released Gravity in 2010, their tenth album.
The final performance of the tour took place at Croke Park Stadium, Dublin, on 23 June 2012. It was attended by 82,300 people and streamed live to over 200 cinemas around the world. 2002 was the year that the group released their first Greatest Hits record. Westlife’s next album, FliparounWe are separating after 14 years of 26 number-one singles and 11 number-five albums. 10 sell-out tours, and many memories we will always cherish.
We are able to make this decision together and we both want to take a break after all our adult lives together look forward to seeing our fans once more and getting out on the tour. Westlife has evolved over the years to be more than just a rock band. Westlife is a family. We want to thank all our fans for being part of this incredible journey. It was impossible to imagine that 14 years after we began our journey in 1998, we would still be recording, touring, and having hits. It’s been a dream come to life for us all. Mark, Nicky, Shane Westlife solo careers The guys used their time away from Westlife after the break to experience real-life and forge ahead in new careers. Each of the men spent their time building their solo careers in music and radio.
|Westlife Band phonenumber , Email ID, Website|
|House address (residence address)|
- Westlife is an Irish boy band that was formed in 1998 in Dublin, Ireland. The band was originally formed by Kian Egan, Shane Filan, Mark Feehily, Nicky Byrne, and Brian McFadden, who had auditioned individually for a spot in the group. The band members came from diverse backgrounds, with some of them working as car mechanics, builders, and shop assistants before they became part of Westlife.
- The original members of Westlife were Nicky Byrne, Kian Egan, Mark Feehily, Shane Filan, and Brian McFadden. McFadden left the band in 2004 to pursue a solo career, and was replaced by Nicky Byrne’s brother, John. John remained a member of the band until they went on hiatus in 2012.
- The band’s musical style is primarily pop, and they are known for their harmonies and ballads. Westlife’s music often features uplifting and emotional lyrics, which have resonated with fans around the world. The band’s ability to blend their voices and create harmonies has been a defining feature of their music, and has contributed to their success.
- Westlife has released 11 studio albums and sold over 55 million records worldwide, making them one of the best-selling boy bands of all time. The band’s first album, “Westlife,” was released in 1999 and went straight to number one in the UK charts. Over the years, the band continued to release hit albums and singles, cementing their status as one of the most successful boy bands of all time.
- The band has had 14 number-one singles in the UK and holds the record for the most consecutive number-one hits in the UK by a boy band, with their first seven singles reaching the top spot. Some of the band’s most popular singles include “Swear It Again,” “Flying Without Wings,” “World of Our Own,” and “You Raise Me Up.” Westlife’s music has also been popular in other countries, with the band achieving chart success in Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Westlife has won numerous awards throughout their career, including two Brit Awards, four MTV Europe Music Awards, and an Ivor Novello Award for Songwriters of the Year. The band has also been nominated for several other prestigious awards, including Grammy Awards and World Music Awards.
- The band went on hiatus in 2012, but reunited in 2018 and released a new album called “Spectrum.” The album featured a mix of original songs and covers, and was well-received by fans and critics. The band has also continued to tour and perform live concerts, delighting audiences with their music and showmanship.
- Westlife is known for their philanthropic efforts, and have raised millions of euros for charities such as Children in Need and Comic Relief. The band has also supported a number of other charitable causes, including cancer research and children’s hospices.
- The band is beloved by fans around the world for their catchy songs, heartfelt ballads, and impressive harmonies. Over the years, Westlife has built a loyal fanbase, who have supported the band through their ups and downs. The band members are known for their friendly and approachable personalities, which have helped them to connect with fans on a personal level.
Best Methods to Contact Westlife Band:
It is simpler to contact Westlife Band with the below-written contact ways. We have composed the authenticated and verified communications methods data as given below:
1. Westlife Band TikTok: NA
2. Band Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/westlife
3. Westlife Band Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Westlife
4. Westlife Band Twitter: https://twitter.com/westlifemusic
5. Westlife Band Phone Number, House Address, Email
Here we discuss the most common contact methods like the phone number of Westlife Band , email address, and Westlife band fanmail address.
Westlife Band Phone Number: NA
Westlife Band Email Id: NA
Westlife Band Fanmail address:
Solo Music Agency Ltd.
55 Fulham High Street
London, SW 6 3JJ