If you want to know about Joe Kenda real phone number and also looking for Joe Kenda email and fanmail address then, you are at the correct place! We are going to give you the contact information of Joe Kenda like his phone number, email address, and Fanmail address details.
Joe Kenda Contact Details:
REAL NAME: Joe Kenda
NICKNAME: Joe Kenda
DOB:28 August 1946
BIRTH SIGN: Virgo
PROFESSION: Police detective
MOTHER: Not Known
SPOUSE / WIFE: NA
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: NA
Joe Kenda Bio
Joseph Patrick Kenda was born August 28, 1946. He is a former Colorado Springs Police Department detective lieutenant. In his 23-year career, Kenda was involved in 387 homicide investigations and solved 356, a closing rate of 92%.His paternal grandparents, who immigrated from Cezsoca, now Slovenia, in 1913, were Kenda’s parents. In 1933, his grandfather Josef was killed in aWith the Colorado Springs Police Department (CSPD), Kenda eventually became a homicide detective. Over 19 years, he was a CSPD homicide detective and later became the department’s leader. He said, “I loved my work.” My wife was not as enthusiastic. He investigated 387 cases of homicide, solving 356, which was a closing rate of 92%. In 1990, he investigated Dianne Hood’s murder at a lupus support groups meeting.Patrick Bryant, a Denver television series editor, had been working as a freelancer in several production companies for more than ten years. He edited more than 200 episodes of various series, including Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and Food Channe
Bryant began producing his own series in 2009, and was successful. Bryant’s first series was a unscripted reenactment of American crime. Bryant was a Colorado Springs resident who worked at a local television station while Kenda was the Major Crimes Unit’s head. Bryant interviewed Kenda for a TV special on the rising homicide rate and local drug trade. Bryant remained impressed by Kenda’s ability to be a great interview subject. Bryant reached out to Kenda in 2009 to discuss the possibility for a television series based on his career as a homicide investigator. Although Kenda took a while to respond, they eventually reached an agreement to work with Bryant on the development of the series. Bryant and Kenda created a 5-minute sizzle reel that was shown to FOX21 Studios Los Angeles. They then sold the series to other TV networks. It was purchased by Investigation Discovery in 2010 and put into production in February 2011.
Television producers were surprised when Kenda refused to read a script. He said he was not an actor and refused to read a script. I’m a policeman. I’ll tell you everything about this case if you ask me. You can get someone else to read it if you don’t want me to. He spoke out of the blue for fifteen minutes, without any script. The producers were amazed. For the remainder of the series, he worked without a script. Homicide Hunter: Lieutenant Joe Kenda was first aired on September 11, 2011 on Investigation Discovery. It quickly became a top-rated series in terms of viewership. Kenda is known for his smooth and unerringly accurate delivery of the grisly details of the crimes that he has investigated. He also frequently said “Well, My mywhich quickly became his catchphrase.
- Joe Kenda was born in Herminie, Pennsylvania, on August 28, 1946. He grew up in a small coal-mining town and later joined the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War.
- After completing his military service, Kenda joined the Colorado Springs Police Department in 1973. He worked there for 19 years, during which time he became known for his tenacity and his ability to solve even the most challenging cases.
- Over the course of his career, Kenda solved a staggering 356 homicide cases, giving him an impressive 92% clearance rate. His success rate earned him a reputation as one of the best detectives in the department.
- In 1996, Kenda retired from the police force and began a new career as an author. He wrote several true-crime books based on his experiences as a homicide detective.
- In 2011, Kenda was approached by the Investigation Discovery network to star in his own true-crime TV series, “Homicide Hunter.” The show ran for nine seasons and 144 episodes and became one of the most popular shows on the network.
- Kenda is known for his distinctive gravelly voice, his no-nonsense approach to solving crimes, and his sharp memory for details. He often relied on his memory to recall specific details that helped him solve cases.
- Throughout his career, Kenda has received numerous awards for his service, including the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office Citizen’s Award, the Chief’s Award, and the Medal of Valor. His dedication and commitment to solving crimes have made him a hero to many.
- Kenda is married to his wife, Kathy, and they have two children and four grandchildren. He has said that his family is his greatest source of pride and joy.
- Since retiring from television, Kenda has continued to work on cases as a private investigator. He also works as a public speaker, sharing his experiences and insights with audiences around the country.
- Joe Kenda’s legacy as a detective and a public figure continues to grow. His impact on the true-crime genre and his commitment to justice have made him an inspiration to many.
Kenda provided producers with 30 of his cases, which they read and chose the ten that they felt were best suited to television. Although the first season was shot in Hollywood and all subsequent re-enactments were filmed in Knoxville, Tennessee, they were also filmed in the surrounding areas. Regular casting calls for actors were held in the Knoxville region. Carl Marino, an actor from Monroe County, New York, played the younger Kenda. Although Kenda admitted that he had looked through the case files before filming, he said that his memory is “absolutely perfect”. Each episode was shot for four hours. The show’s success has humbled Kenda. It aired for nine seasons and was broadcast around the globe. Each episode took four hours to shoot. Kenda believes that there are too many cases to support another season and that they were either too simple or just plain disgusting to air on TV. He prefers to end the series “at my tandard for a Hollywood plot” that received much media attention. Kenda’s wife was convinced that Kenda would be killed on the job near the end of his career. He was late for work one night, so she confronted her husband about it.
In his book, Kenda later revealed that he retired because of an August 1996 incident in which a 74-year-old man had sexually assaulted five-year old grandson. Kenda brought the man to his office as there was no open interrogation room that day. Kenda recalls that the man tried to justify the abuse by saying that the boy “came on to him”. He then pushed Kenda’s hand against him until fellow officers intervened. Kenda ordered him to leave his office. The man then sat down at the typewriter and wrote his resignation letter, effective September 1, 1996. Kenda struggled with retirement for several years and then went through a withdrawal phase. The End is the final episode of Homicide Hunter. coal mine accident. William, his father, was an intelligence officer in America’s Army during World War II and later owned a trucking company.
He recalls a trip to Pittsburgh Zoo as a child, when a sign at the primate house stated, “Around the corner is the most deadly animal on Earth.” Turning a corner, Kenda saw a mirror and found himself staring into it. He received a Bachelor’s degree in international relations. After graduating from Greensburg Central Catholic High School in 1964, Kenda received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Kenda joined the Colorado Springs police department in 1973. Homicide Hunter is Investigation Discovery’s television program featuring e. He tells stories about cases that he solved.
|Joe Kenda phone Number, Email ID, Website|
|House address (residence address)||Herminie|
Best Methods to Contact Joe Kenda:
It is simpler to contact Joe Kenda with the below-written contact ways. We have composed the authenticated and verified communications methods data as given below:
1. Joe Kenda TikTok: NA
Joe Kenda has TikTok Account is on his own title name. He is posting his videos regularly. Follow Joe Kenda on TikTok and also get the latest updates and video recordings from his account.
2. Joe Kenda Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ask_kenda
Instagram is the most used social media platform. You will get a bio of each and a very famous personality over Instagram. Even you can make contact with them through direct messages by using it. Likewise, you can utilize Instagram to see the Joe Kenda Insta profile and his latest pictures.
3. Joe Kenda Facebook: NA
Facebook is also the most famous social media platform. You can get the bio of each and every famous personality on Facebook. You can also contact them through direct messages. Likewise, you can use Facebook to see Joe Kenda Facebook profile and his new pictures.
4. Joe Kenda Twitter: https://twitter.com/ltjoekenda
It is simpler to find and contact famous personalities by using the popular social media app Twitter. You can tweet using his Twitter id so that he could view your tweet and reply back to you with relevant answers.
5. Joe Kenda Phone Number, House Address, Email
Here we discuss the most common contact methods like the phone number of Joe Kenda, email address, and his fanmail address.
Joe Kenda Phone Number: NA
Joe Kenda Email Id: NA
Joe Kenda Fanmail address:
Hachette Book Group USA
Grand Central Publishing
1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10104