If you want to know about David Goggins real phone number and also looking for David Goggins email and fanmail address then, you are at the correct place! We are going to give you the contact information of David Goggins like his phone number, email address, and Fanmail address details.
David Goggins Contact Details:
REAL NAME: David Goggins
NICKNAME: David Goggins
DOB:17 February 1975
BIRTHPLACE: Buffalo, New York
BIRTH SIGN: Aquarius
FATHER: Trunnis Goggins
MOTHER: Jackie Goggins
SPOUSE /WIFE: NA
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: NA
David Goggins Bio
David Goggins born 1975is a retired Navy SEAL and former Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) member who served in Afghanistan. David Goggins is a well-known American athlete who has won numerous awards for his abilities as an ultramarathon runner, ultra-distance cyclist, and triathlete.
He rose to international prominence as a one-time world record holder for the highly motivated athlete who has competed in a variety of sports events, leaving his footprints in the sand of time. Aside from being a former world record holder, David Goggins was named a “Hero of Running” by Runners World in 2008. Goggins is a motivational speaker and author of the book ‘Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds.’
The number of pull-ups completed in a 24-hour period. David Goggins has grown to become a notable motivational speaker and author after a successful career as a retired US Navy SEAL and one-time United States Air Force Tactical Air Control Party member.
background and family life. Biography Trunnis Goggins, the famous ultramarathoner, was born on February 17, 1975, in Buffalo, New York (father). He is of African-American descent. His parents divorced when he was eight years old due to domestic violence in their home.
Details about his mother, siblings, and education are unknown at this time. Goggins has served as a role model for athletes all over the world, thanks to his strong desire to join the US Navy SEALs, which helped shape him. He was nearly obese at the time and was turned down for his first SEAL trial. As a result of his bravery and determination, he lost weight in less than three months and was able to enroll in US Navy SEAL training.
The triathlete was assigned to SEAL Team FIVE after graduating from Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training with class 235 in 2001. In 2004, he enlisted as a “Top Honor Man” after graduating with distinction from the Army Ranger School. With a strong desire to assist the children of fallen special operations soldiers.
David Goggins began training for long-distance running with the goal of raising funds to establish a foundation that will provide scholarships and grants to the children of fallen special operations soldiers. He named it the Special Operations Warrior Foundation and was able to raise more than $2 million by competing in endurance events such as the Badwater Ultramarathon, which he completed three times.
The talented American athlete competed in the San Diego One Day Ultramarathon, which was held at Hospitality Point in 2005. Despite having only run a marathon once before in his career, he completed the 100-mile race in 19 hours. Following his participation in the aforementioned event, Goggins competed in the 2006 Badwater – 135 challenge, where he triumphed as the 5th overall winner in the world-class event, a rare result for an ultramarathon novice.
In the same year, Goggins competed in the Ultraman World Championships Triathlon in Hawaii. Meanwhile, prior to the championship training, the notable author had never competed on a bike. Nonetheless, he did what he did best, cycling 261 miles in two days and finishing second in the three-day, 320-mile race.
Later, the skilled athlete competed in an additional 14 ultra-endurance races, finishing among the top five winners in nine of the competitions. David Goggins had a low point in his career due to Asthma, Obesity, and a Congenital Heart Defect, which was later corrected surgically in 2010. Surprisingly, the never-say-die athlete did not give up, breaking the world record for the most pull-ups completed in 24 hours in Brentwood, Tennessee, in 2013 and also setting the gym.
David took on the challenge of breaking the world record for the most pull-ups done in 24 hours in 2012, with the primary goal of raising funds for the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. David had completed 2011 pull-ups after 6 hours and 30 minutes (halfway to the record).
David finished pull-up 2588 at 9:15 p.m., after 13.5 hours. For hours, he had been in excruciating pain as a large bulge burst through the skin of his right wrist. At 10:30 p.m., a medical x-ray revealed a partial tear in the right extensor polycis complex. David’s pull-up bar for the Guinness challenge was poorly designed. During the months of training leading up to this event, David used a completely different bar.
Despite failing to break the record, Goggins raised more than $20,000 for his chosen charity. On November 27, 2012, he completed 3,207 pull-ups in 12 hours but had to stop due to a right palm injury. On January 20, 2013, in Brentwood, Tennessee, David set a world record for the most pull-ups completed in a 24-hour period. He set a new world record by completing 4,025 pull-ups in 17 hours. David was making his third attempt to break the record.
|David Goggins Contact Address, Phone Number, Ema ID, Website
|House address (residence address)
|Buffalo, New York
- David Goggins is a retired Navy SEAL who has become a well-known motivational speaker, endurance athlete, and author. He is known for his incredible feats of endurance, mental toughness, and his focus on achieving personal excellence. Through his motivational speeches and books, he inspires others to push past their perceived limits and achieve their full potential.
- David Goggins was born on February 17, 1975, in Buffalo, New York. He grew up in a troubled household and experienced physical and emotional abuse from his father. Despite these challenges, he found solace in sports and fitness, which would later become a defining part of his life.
- After graduating high school, Goggins worked as an exterminator before joining the Air Force. Later, he joined the Navy SEALs, where he completed three Navy SEAL Hell Weeks and served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Goggins’ military career was marked by his incredible determination and work ethic, which have carried over into his civilian life.
- In addition to his military service, Goggins is known for his incredible feats of endurance. He has run 100 miles in less than 24 hours, completed the Badwater 135 ultramarathon, and set the world record for the most pull-ups in 24 hours.
- Goggins is also a New York Times best-selling author, with his memoir “Can’t Hurt Me” published in 2018. In the book, he shares his life story, including his struggles with childhood trauma and his journey to becoming a Navy SEAL and endurance athlete.
- Goggins is a frequent guest on podcasts and motivational speaking events, where he shares his message of mental and physical toughness. He has been featured in a number of media outlets, including the Joe Rogan Experience, CNN, and Men’s Health.
- Goggins is known for his intense mental and physical toughness, which he developed through his military training and personal experiences. He believes that everyone has the potential to achieve greatness, and that the key is to push past perceived limits and work harder than anyone else.
- Goggins is also a philanthropist who supports a number of charitable causes. He has raised funds for the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, which provides educational opportunities to the children of fallen special operations personnel. He has also supported the Travis Manion Foundation, which assists veterans and their families.
Best Methods to Contact David Goggins:
It is simpler to contact David Goggins with the below-written contact ways. We have composed the authenticated and verified communications methods data as given below:
1. David Goggins TikTok: NA
2. David Goggins Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/davidgoggins
3. David Goggins Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iamdavidgoggins
4. David Goggins Twitter: https://twitter.com/davidgoggins
5. David GogginsPhone Number, House Address, Email
Here we discuss the most common contact methods like the phone number of David Goggins, their email address, and his fanmail address.
David Goggins Phone Number: (262) 878-0883
David Goggins Email Id: NA
David Goggins Fanmail address:
Primary Wave Entertainment
10850 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024-4319